[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Loan Periods, vs. Circ status, vs location

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:09:41 EDT 2009

Hi - I'm having some trouble translating SIRSI things to Evergreen.  In
SIRSI there is an item type to which the circ rules are attached. e.g. we
have a book item type that circulates for 14 days, DVD type circulates for 3
days.  I've found copy status and copy location in Evergreen but I'm not
seeing anywhere to add the actual loan periods.  What am I missing?
Cynthia
Mohawk, Ham.ON

--
To be or not to be, that is the schnitzel.
Monkey #9,943 on day 1,994,563