[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Request for advice and testing

Václav Jansa v.jansa at stk.cz
Mon Mar 30 03:06:07 EDT 2009

Dear all,
During the weekend I upgraded Evergreen to 1.4.0.4 version (including
upgrade OpenSRF 1.0.6). The OPAC seems to be okay in Czech. However,
when trying to make the staff client work in Czech, the same errors
still occur.
Could you please possibly test my installation? In the branch called
UISKV1 there is a user called test with the password demo123
(permissions staff-circ). IP address of the server is 213.220.227.200.
(Evergreen is tested in the XEN virtual environment on Debian-Etch.)
 So far I do not have the pure installation ready (when creating the
Evergreen database I found problems in plperl., which means I cannot
compare it myself).
Thank you in advance for any advice!

Vaclav Jansa

--
Vaclav Jansa,
IT Administrator

The World is getting smaller and smaller, the Man is getting bigger and bigger, an idiot. - Jan Werich 2.X.1960

believed to be clean.