[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Indiana docs

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Tue Mar 31 14:05:42 EDT 2009

I've tried to look up the Evergreen Indiana docs a number of times, but each time I always get the header and body content remains in a still-downloading mode.

However, today I tried using a proxy server in hosted in the US, I can get access right away.  Wonder if the site is "restricted to foreigners" since I had the same experience from my home PC.

Any other Canadians having trouble accessing : http://www.in.gov/library/6460.htm

George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque RNCan
Tel: (613) 996-2101