[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] forum?

Cathyk231 at aol.com Cathyk231 at aol.com
Mon May 4 20:44:00 EDT 2009

Jason,
Thank you for the speedy reply!  I suppose your reasons have valid  merit
but then why can one system do this and not Greenleaf ...is my beef.   I
don't care if it "shifty"....all I know is if I'm 3rd in line or 68 in line I
can expect the length of wait.  Of course I was often pleasantly surprised
to see a book become available when I was perhaps 20th in line....I don't
cae...I just appreciate getting the book...whenever!

The biggest benefit to the queue IMO is that I can reserve other lesser
popular titles when I know I won't be flooded with too many others I've
reserved.

Again, thanks for your reply.

BTW, is there a forum where I can read others' comments, questions,  etc.?

Cathy
**************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)