[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holdings not showing in OPAC view

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu May 14 22:17:33 EDT 2009

Deanna,

Do you have your copy locations set to OPAC visible?

Elaine

________________________________

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax