[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Great conference!

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Sat May 23 14:12:46 EDT 2009

The very first Evergreen International Conference ended yesterday at noon.
It was great! Because this is a holiday weekend in the U.S., slides,
pictures, etc. will likely start appearing next week (though some slides
have been posted already on Slideshare, for those interested:
http://www.slideshare.net/evergreenils ).

If you are uploading pictures, blogging, etc., don't forget to use the tag
eg09 to enhance findability. And if you have slides or pictures and aren't
sure want to do with them, drop me a note and I'll help out.