[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Great conference!

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Wed May 27 08:50:01 EDT 2009

Karen,

I don¹t see any of the PINES presentations up on this site.  I know Emily
sent hers Friday.  Let me know which ones you may be lacking.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org