[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Sending in eg09 slides and materials

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Wed May 27 10:40:27 EDT 2009

Hi all, if you have eg09 slides that haven't been submitted, do send them my
way. Apologies  for not getting to all of them just yet -- I got to some of
them this past weekend and yesterday, but I'm still digging out from the
conference and frankly resting up a bit too!

Also, I wrote a number of speakers this Sunday, before uploading any of the
slides, to make sure it was ok to put them on Evergreen's SlideShare
instance (since SlideShare is not open source and I know there have been
issues in the past with toolsets used for other Evergreen activities). I've
heard back from some but not all of the people I contacted. Going forward,
I'll assume it's ok. If any of you DON'T want your slides going there,
please let me know.

Keep watchin' this space:

http://www.slideshare.net/evergreenils

And if you're blogging etc., use that eg09 tag!

Videos will also be made available... they still need to be encoded,
tweaked, and uploaded. Speaking of which... anyone have recommendations for
good places to upload these videos?

Thanks for your patience!