[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Sending in eg09 slides and materials

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Thu May 28 06:20:42 EDT 2009

Hi Karen - how about using vimeo to share the videos?  http://www.vimeo.com/

Cynthia

--
Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,

Henceforth I ask not good-fortune, I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing,
Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms,
Strong and content I travel the open road.
Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road