[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Library Journal

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:13:57 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Lori Ayre <loriayre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sharon,
>
> I think we might still be missing an open source resource sharing product
> too (although Relais was promising one for awhile).  I just want to make
> sure we keep that on our wish list.  ;)

I wrote a bit about this before[1], and Equinox is actively seeking
senior Perl and C developers to make it happen.  If you, or folks you
know, would like to be involved in the design and development of an
Open Source ILL-focused resource sharing product, run, don't walk to
your email client and let us know via careers at esilibrary.com!

</shameless-plug>

[1] http://blog.esilibrary.com/2008/03/13/the-path-to-fulfillment/

--miker