[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Server Installation

Joe Atzberger jatzberger at esilibrary.com
Wed Nov 11 23:24:51 EST 2009

Just run a linux VM on your windows system using something like Sun's
VirtualBox.  This has the great advantage of requiring no new work: the
linux VM image with preinstalled EG has already been made.  This is
certainly good enough for trying the system out in your environment, and
virtualized infrastructure is used in production pretty much everywhere
now.

--Joe Atzberger
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference, April 20-23,
2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/