[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about counting circulations

Lemmer, Catherine clemmer at library.IN.gov
Tue Nov 17 08:34:52 EST 2009

Similar to Georgia Pines, Indiana Evergreen permits a holder of an
Evergreen Indiana card to go to any Evergreen library and check out
items. If a patron from Library A goes to Library B and checks out an
item, what is the best report to run to make sure the item is picked up
in the lending libraries circulations?  Or is the circulation picked up
in the home library of the library A?  How are the circs driven on
library unique item prefix or the library unique patron prefix?

One of  libraries doesn't  think these circulations are being picked up
by the circ reports for the owning library (in this case, Library B).
This is becoming a more common concern as we build our consortium and
patrons use multiple libraries that are near to their home and
workplace.

Thanks
Catherine

Catherine A. Lemmer