[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] credit card payment?

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Mon Nov 23 08:52:03 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Daniluk, Judy <jdaniluk at ntrls.org> wrote:

>  I seem to remember hearing something about a feature to allow credit card
> payments.  Is it scheduled for any of the new versions in the near future?
> If so, is there any way to find out which payment systems it will be
> compatible with?

Hi Judy,

We have recently finalized the server components and staff client interface
for credit card payment processing.  Self-check credit card payment is
currently in development.  OPAC work should take place during the first half
of next year some time.  The currently supported payment processors are
PayPal and Authorize.net.

These features will most likely be a part of the 2.0 release, though
depending on how the code stabilizes, some may be back-ported.

-b

--
Bill Erickson
| VP, Software Development & Integration
| phone: 877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
| email: erickson at esilibrary.com
| web: http://esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference, April 20-23,
2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/