[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Last Few Issues for small Library

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Mon Nov 23 09:01:34 EST 2009

Hello,

I've been working with a small library to implement the Evergreen system. I
have most things working the way we need them but I have a few
issues/questions that I can't seem to figure out or get working.

1. We'd like it configured so that a patron can only check out two items at
a time, max. I modified the circ_groups.js file where I found a line about
max items. I set this to 2 but it still allows patrons to check out as many
items as they like. Is it possible that this override occurs before we have
the Staff Client logged in as Admin for this function? If so is there any
way to force the 2 max limit no matter who is logged into evergreen?

2. My client would like to be emailed when items are overdue - is this
possible?

3. My client would like to see what items each patron has checked out - is
this possible?

Thank you so much for your assistance! We are running 1.4.0.4, the
VirtualBox image.

Thanks,
Richard

"I've lost a machine... Literally _lost_. It responds to ping, it works
completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is."