[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Last Few Issues for small Library

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Mon Nov 23 10:39:36 EST 2009

Mary,

Thank you for the info! You solved #3 and I will relay this to my customer.

Does anyone on the list have any ideas on how to accomplish #1 and #2?

Thanks,
Richard

"I've lost a machine... Literally _lost_. It responds to ping, it works
completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is."