[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Last Few Issues for small Library

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Mon Nov 23 11:52:19 EST 2009

>     open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org
>     <mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org>

You've already noted that you found the circ_groups.js file.  By
default, the only profile group evaluated by that file is "Patron".  If
the patrons are not in this group, then they will not be affected by the
settings.  These values are then evaluated by circ_permit_patron.js.
Again, by default, the only checks performed there are the maxItemsOut
and whether or not the account is barred.

see:

http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/browser/branches/rel_1_4_0/Open-ILS/src/javascript/backend/circ/circ_permit_patron.js

Notices are sent by an external Perl script.  Ideally, called from cron.

see:

http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/browser/branches/rel_1_4_0/Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/generate_circ_notices.pl

Configuration is pulled from opensrf.xml.  Look for the <email_nofify>
and <notification> sections.