[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] importing authority records

Chris Caughey CCaughey at jessup.edu
Tue Nov 24 11:51:05 EST 2009

We were having trouble using the authority batch import.  The whole
process would move along without incident until it came to the progress
bar.  Then it would sit at 0% and do nothing indefinitely.  Last week,
we upgraded to 1.4.0.6, and now the progress bar moves a little bit, but
then it stalls out again.  Our IT department tells me that Evergreen is
showing an error related to "arn_value."  Has anyone else experienced
this problem?  If so, what did you do to fix it?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Caughey

     Library Assistant