[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Two Questions

Nuku Ameyibor nayibor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 04:22:12 EST 2009

you would have to setup the ip address on the virtual machine and then
use that ip address both in the browser when you are using the opac
and in the staff client when connecting to the server
you would have to setup the virtual machine to use nat or  bridged
networking depending on what u want and then get the ip of the virtual
machine and use that for the connection
.you can type in ifconfig to get the ip of the virtual machine after
you set it up and when you do that  the  address
which is next to the part which says inet 192.156.6.6 is the address

i dont know too much about the ports issue