[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] last call for newsletter submissions this year

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Mon Nov 30 10:32:40 EST 2009

Hi folks,

In consideration of happy yet hectic holidays and very much needed
vacations, we're going to combine the November and December
newsletters into one issue and push it out sometime before Christmas.
If you have any news you'd like to share, please drop us a line at
newsletter at evergreen-ils.org, or feel free to edit the newsletter in
progress directly on the wiki.

I really encourage Evergreen stakeholders who are putting resources
into development to talk briefly about those developments.  There are
a lot of exciting things happening and some of it is news to me. :)

Thanks everyone, and happy holidays!

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference, April 20-23,
2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/