[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Another try importing holdings using MARC importer/exporter

Francene Lewis Flewis at calvin.edu
Mon Nov 30 15:12:57 EST 2009

Bill,
Thanks for the email and the confirmation I'm on the right track.  The bib records load fine.  I can find them in the database but when I go to look at the holdings, nothing has been created as far as I can tell.
Even just knowing that it is supposed to work is helpful as we are setting up the system and getting ready to migrate to Evergreen in the next few weeks.  Is there something in the system that needs to be turned on to allow me to create holdings using the MARC importer?

Francene Lewis, Cataloging Librarian
Hekman Library
1855 Knollcrest Circle SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546-4402
Email: flewis at calvin.edu
(616) 526-6308
"It is the first duty of a flagging spirit to seek
renewal in the latitudes of whimsy."
Benjamin Franklin