[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Tracking an item in Evergreen

Nuku Ameyibor nayibor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 06:21:51 EDT 2009

i think you could also run some reports if you want a more extensive
list of all items by  a particular barcode
or all circulations  by a particular person.
report could include libraries they borrowed the books from etc..
for a  simple list this is perfect for a more detailed   and
explanatory list  i think a  report is better