[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] xml/xsl holds files

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Fri Oct 2 04:51:33 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Elaine Grevenitis
<egrevenitis at tnrdlib.bc.ca> wrote:
> do they exist? I have overdues.

Elaine, which version of Evergreen are you using?  Are you interested
in print notices, email notices, or both?  I believe the templating
system has changed between major versions of Evergreen.

> also can I get a set of generic report templates?

Reports aren't easily portable (yet) across Evergreen instances
without going under the hood.  What sort of reports are you interested
in?

I know report documentation is a high priority of the Evergreen
Documentation Interest Group (DIG):
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig

--
Jason Etheridge