[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] xml/xsl holds files

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri Oct 2 06:08:21 EDT 2009

Hi Elaine,

PINES has shared some screenshots of reports templates that we have faith in:

http://pines.georgialibraries.org/pines/template-snapshots

It's a work in progress, but hopefully that can help you get some basic templates created.

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150