[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SQL Repository

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Sat Oct 3 12:52:12 EDT 2009

I guess I was thinking more of the latter, but I don't think the
repository should be limited to just simple SQL query examples.  It
could be organized by topic, e.g., patrons, items, holds, etc.

There actually already exists a model out there.  The SirsiDynix users
group had the SQL Bloodbank (website), that later became a centrally
managed wiki for these SQL queries.

Melissa, my email address --  terlaga at biblio.org.  Thanks for sending
along some of yours.

Amy