[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] future newsletters

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Oct 8 12:47:09 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

Karen has been a prime force behind a lot of good things in Evergreen,
and the monthly Evergreen Newsletter she and John Fink produced with
community input is one of those things I'd like to see keep going.
I'm willing to do what I can to make this happen, including the bulk
of the work, but if there are others out there with an itch for this,
we sure would love to help you scratch it.

This is the sort of work that needs to be done:

* Call for submissions
* Writing (incidentally, the previous newsletters make great boilerplate)
* Editing
* Distribution (list and blog)

There's even likely some room for good old fashioned journalistic news
sleuthing if that interests you. :)

Let me know.  Thanks!

--
Jason Etheridge