[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Another Introduction

Benjamin Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Oct 8 13:47:57 EDT 2009

Greetings to all,

I would like to take this opportunity to officially introduce myself to
the Evergreen community.  My name is Benjamin Shum and I am currently
employed as the Open Source Software Coordinator for Bibliomation, Inc.
located in Connecticut.  In this role, I have been tasked with the
technical setup and configuration for Bibliomation's Evergreen
implementations.  The initial plan calls for implementing Evergreen with
four development partner libraries and eventually leading to a full
migration of all Bibliomation libraries in the future.

This position has been a great opportunity for me to apply my background
in computer systems administration along with my own aspirations as I
pursue my MLS degree, thus bringing together two interests of computers
and librarianship.  I look forward to becoming more active in the
Evergreen community and working with more of you in the days to come.

Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator
Bibliomation, Inc.
32 Crest Road