[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Another Introduction

Brendan Gallagher thehaven104 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:17:15 EDT 2009

Congratulations Ben --

We definitely need more professional MLS librarians like you around in the
community.  Welcome and Enjoy.

Cheers,
Brendan

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Benjamin Shum <bshum at biblio.org> wrote:

>  Greetings to all,
>
> I would like to take this opportunity to officially introduce myself to the
> Evergreen community.  My name is Benjamin Shum and I am currently employed
> as the Open Source Software Coordinator for Bibliomation, Inc. located in
> Connecticut.  In this role, I have been tasked with the technical setup and
> configuration for Bibliomation's Evergreen implementations.  The initial
> plan calls for implementing Evergreen with four development partner
> libraries and eventually leading to a full migration of all Bibliomation
> libraries in the future.
>
> This position has been a great opportunity for me to apply my background in
> computer systems administration along with my own aspirations as I pursue my
> MLS degree, thus bringing together two interests of computers and
> librarianship.  I look forward to becoming more active in the Evergreen
> community and working with more of you in the days to come.
>
> Benjamin Shum
> Open Source Software Coordinator
> Bibliomation, Inc.
> 32 Crest Road
> Middlebury, CT 06762
> (203) 577-4070

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com