[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Customize Fines and Due Dates

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Thu Oct 15 09:28:38 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm working on configuring the Evergreen library for a small local library
in town. They would like to have the default due back date as a week from
checkout, and a fine of $1USD for every day that it is late. I have not been
able to identify any location where this can be changed. Also - the patrons
themselves will be checking out books (no full time librarian) so if it is
possible to lock this default value that would be great! Any recommendations
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard

"I've lost a machine... Literally _lost_. It responds to ping, it works
completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is."