[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Customize Fines and Due Dates

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Thu Oct 22 08:19:07 EDT 2009

Dan,

Thank you for that additional information. I'm afraid I'm not sure on how to
access these reports - I'm really struggling with the lack of documentation
here.

Here is the information that you requested:

I am using the pre-build VirtualBox version of 1.4.
Linux lenny 2.6.26-1-686 #1 SMP Fri Mar 13 18:08:45 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux
opensrf.xml:  <legacy_script_support>true</legacy_script_support>
It appears as though the legacy script support is set to true.

My end goals for my client is as follows:
1) Patrons can only check out two items at a time, max.
2) Patrons can only renew an item once.
3) Patrons can only check out a book for 2 days, which can be extended to 7
days.
4) Patrons need to be fined $1USD a day for being late.
5) Email reports need to be sent to patrons and administrators when there
are overdue items.

Is it possible to accomplish those goals with the built-in tools?

Thanks everyone for your help!

Sincerely,
Richard

"I've lost a machine... Literally _lost_. It responds to ping, it works
completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is."