[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Customize Fines and Due Dates

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Thu Oct 22 13:22:10 EDT 2009

Thanks!

Please excuse my confusion but I'm not sure what those items mean - what
does it mean by Fine threshold and overdue items threshold? Does that mean
the maximum amount of the fine or does it define how much the fine is?

I'm also not sure what you mean when you say the logic and rules for
checkout?

Thanks,
Richard

"I've lost a machine... Literally _lost_. It responds to ping, it works
completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is."