[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Customize Fines and Due Dates

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Tue Oct 27 08:31:48 EDT 2009

Jason,

Thank you for pointing out those links. It appears as though sections of the
first link are missing descriptions of what they do - unfortunately that did
not help me much. I feel as though I may just not be thinking this out very
well but I can't seem to figure out exactly where to modify the default
due-date and the fine per day. Is this stored in the PSQL database? Can it
be directly modified there? Is the final # held in one of these
configuration files? When looking through the config files I can see it
grabs default values, can I modify the word default and have it use what I
type in there?

Thanks,
Richard

"I've lost a machine... Literally _lost_. It responds to ping, it works
completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is."