[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Demo of cataloging function

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Tue Oct 27 13:21:02 EDT 2009

I have looked at the Evergreen demo site but cannot figure out how to
see a demo of the staff client, particularly the cataloging function. I
did look at the documentation and saw slides but no "live action".
Please don't tell me it's right there as I will be really embarrassed if
I missed it. We plan on migrating in two years. I plan on learning a lot
more as soon as possible. I thought of downloading the staff client on
my home PC, new with lots of memory. Would I need a database of MARC
records? I hope these questions are not as dumb as they sound.

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Schrader
Bibliographic Services Supervisor