[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Demo of cataloging function

Daniluk, Judy jdaniluk at ntrls.org
Tue Oct 27 15:15:22 EDT 2009

You need to download and install the staff client locally.  Be sure to get the right version to go with the demo server.  I believe there is a page somewhere that tells you what login/password combinations you can use.

After you install the staff client, the first time you run it, you need to tell it the server name (something like demo.gapines.org).  Then log in with the 'admin' username, give your workstation a name (anything unique will do), and pick a 'location' from the list.  It will register your workstation and log you out.  Then log in again with any of the authorized usernames and play with it.

Judy Daniluk
Technology Consultant, North Texas Regional Library System
6320 Southwest Blvd, Suite 101, Fort Worth, TX 76109
jdaniluk at ntrls.org         817-201-6778 (cell)      817-377-4440 (office)        www.ntrls.org <http://www.ntrls.org/>