[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Demo of cataloging function

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Oct 27 15:38:21 EDT 2009

> You need to download and install the staff client locally.  Be sure to
> get the right version to go with the demo server.

Demo is currently running version 1.2.4.0.  That staff client version can be downloaded at this link:

http://www.open-ils.org/downloads/evergreen-setup-rel_1_2_4_0.exe

Then follow Judy's instructions about registering the workstation.

Hope that's helpful.

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service