[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] need a swarm on newsletter for this month :)

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Oct 28 10:31:37 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

As I looked into this, I was chagrined to realize that Karen tried to
get these newsletters out early in the months they were named after.
We'll do the opposite this month, with a Halloween edition that
doesn't follow the norm. ;)

I've put a section up on the wiki for the construction of the
newsletter and will be fleshing it out through the rest of the week:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=advocacy:newsletter

I'm not sure if Advocacy is the best place to stick it, but I was
loathe to add more categories to the main wiki page.  Folks should
feel free to jump in and add content, make corrections, suggestions,
etc.  Amy Terlaga, John Fink, and I will do some final editing before
publishing a version to the blog and lists.

If you don't have a wiki account already and would like one, just send
me an email at jason at esilibrary.com!

--
Jason Etheridge