[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds on ILL records

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Sep 9 15:26:18 EDT 2009

This has been requested specifically by one of our PINES libraries, as non-cats do not consult the closed dates editor and this results in items having due dates that fall on closed days, which is understandably confusing to patrons.  Having this option (if I'm understanding the proposed functionality) would solve that problem, right?

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150