[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Pre Cat records with Circ Mod option

Coleman, Marlene mcoleman at bcgov.net
Thu Sep 10 09:31:36 EDT 2009

One change I'd like to see with pre-cats is a drop-down for selecting
a circ modifier for the pre-cat.  That way you could have varying circ
behavior.  Would folks find that useful?

-- Jason

Having a couple more options on pre-cat records would be most helpful, such as Circ modifier, which would distinquish it from a record for an item that is "not cataloged" but ours.  It would also be helpful if they all weren't "owned" by the consortium (such as SC LENDS) as they are for us now.  This may be a setting, and I've reported it, but not gotten any update re this.

Thanks Jason,

Marlene
Marlene F. Coleman
ILS Database Manager