[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Pre Cat records with Circ Mod option

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Sep 16 01:07:23 EDT 2009

> Having a couple more options on pre-cat records would be most helpful, such as Circ modifier, which would distinquish it from a record for an item that is "not cataloged" but ours.  It would also be helpful if they all weren't "owned" by the consortium (such as SC LENDS) as they are for us now.  This may be a setting, and I've reported it, but not gotten any update re this.

I think in the long run we do want circ modifiers to be non-global.
The behavior associated with them can be per library currently, but
not the list itself.

It looks like I am going to get to work on a Pre-Cat dialog with a
Circ Modifier list, and a temporary field for ISBN to go along with
title and author, as well.  Yay. :D

--
Jason Etheridge