[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Autogen Error during Installation

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu Sep 10 10:30:56 EDT 2009

> "2009-06-11T10:51:25  <berick> oh.  can you:  request open-ils.cstore
> open-ils.cstore.direct.actor.user.retrieve 1"
>
> I get the following error:
>
> "bash: request: command not found"
>
> I've tried tackling it for long enough that I figured it was time to
> bring it to the public.  Anyone have any ideas?  I'm spent.

This command is not meant for the bash shell.  There is a program called srfsh in /openils/bin (you should be able to invoke it by typing "sfrsh" at the bash prompt.  Once in srfsh, you can enter the command that Bill is suggesting.

> P.S.  If this should be in another list, such as the technical list,
> please let me know and I'll move it to the appropriate list.  Thanks!

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150