[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] personal post to Evergreen community

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 19:28:12 EDT 2009

Steve (and all),

I support this idea and if there's a way I can be of assistance, let's talk.
I think getting a ball like this rolling would have to come from someone
like us - people who are not actively involved in just one of the products
but who sees the importance of both products/projects succeeding.

Lori Ayre
The Galecia Group