[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Noticed OPAC display problem - colon in 245 field

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Sep 17 09:52:21 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Cynthia Williamson
<crwbookgirl at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've checked some other catalogues, it appears to be a general problem, not just local to us.

Cynthia,

Could you double check your indicators for the 245 field?  There's a
convoluted reason this happens involving how we use the MODS format
for display, and I think the problem should be going away at some
point in 1.6 with the new bib template infrastructure.  But in the
meantime, tweaking your indicators should help in some cases.

--
Jason Etheridge