[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report for Holds

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Sat Sep 26 13:43:18 EDT 2009

Marlene,

Bill is correct.  The Available Time is the time at which the hold is considered available for pickup (and the time that triggers a hold notice via email).  If the item is captured for hold at the pickup library, the Capture Time will be the same as the Available Time.  Otherwise it will be the Transit Received at Destination Time (forget the exact wording at the moment).

Chris

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service