[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question re: In-house statistics

Kristen Setzler Simensen ksetzler at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 11:55:48 EDT 2009

Hi, Everyone!

Our library will be an official member of the Evergreen Libraries community in a couple of weeks. We're very excited!

I have a quick question re: in-house statistics (requests for assistance with computers, reference questions, etc). Do managers feel that the in-house checkouts function captures the information that their Directors need? If not, are you using an alternative or modified procedure? As we're making our final system admin decisions, I appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thanks!
Kristen Setzler Simensen
Director
Calhoun County Library
205 Harry C. Raysor Dr.
St. Matthews, SC 29135
803-874-3389
803-874-4154 (fax)

The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Alan Kay