[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Tracking an item in Evergreen

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Sep 30 12:25:48 EDT 2009

Marlene,

The reports interface is really the only access point for this information on the graphical front end.  If you have access to the system at the direct database level (or can instruct a system administrator who does), holds live in the action.hold_request table.  In the reports interface (when creating a template), the path to this same table is  Sources -> Hold Request.  You could run a report that displays the information you're looking for that filters by Pickup Library (In List) and by whatever date you're trying to discover (Request Date/Time, Hold Cancel Date/Time, Hold Expire Date/Time, etc.).  If you need more information about how to do this, just let me know.

Chris

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service