[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] auto login Evergreen staff client

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Apr 8 12:33:19 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Andrew Tillman
<tillman at leecountylibrary.org> wrote:
> Is there a way to auto input the username and password so the staff client
> will automatically login with those credentials? We can still logoff later
> or switch users.
>
> I have been browsing the config files but don't see an option for it.

Hi Andrew, there isn't a feature for this, but it wouldn't take much
in the way of code tweaks to make it happen, or you could use an
external program like AutoHotkey to script the application.

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference!
It is being held April 20 - 23, 2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and
Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/