[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] auto login Evergreen staff client

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Thu Apr 8 12:33:57 EDT 2010

Thanks to Derrick Tennant, there is an extension you could try out -
Crunchy Cone > http://wiki.decarbonated.org/wiki/Crunchy_Cone

I haven't tried it on 1.4.0.7 it worked great for me on 1.6.0.0

Cheers

Andrew Tillman wrote:

> We use version 1.4.07 of Evergreen for Georgia PINES.
>
> We have
> the staff client in the startup folder in Windows XP Pro.
>
> Is
> there a way to auto input the username and password so the staff client
> will automatically login with those credentials? We can still logoff later
> or switch users.
>
> I have been browsing the config files but
> don't see an option for it.
>
> Thank you

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Freiheit ist immer Freiheit der Andersdenkenden"
 ~ Rosa Luxemburg