[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] local install for testing

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Apr 14 11:16:52 EDT 2010

> Be aware though that Virtualbox has a free beer version and a free
> speech version.

Unfortunately, I prefer the free as in beer version, which provides a lot of the extras you'll probably want for your project, Lori.  Sometimes practicality forces us F/OSS end users to compromise a little bit :-)

I've only used VMWare a little bit, but I find VirtualBox to be much easier to configure on the whole (IMHO).

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150