[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] local install for testing

Nuku Ameyibor nayibor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:54:53 EDT 2010

you could install an ssh client and connect to the virtual machine
using the ip that you would give to it .vmware workstation has  two
options i think for connecting the virtual machine .host only and
connect to phyiscal network
.with host only you dont need to connect to a physical network .u can
have small private network where u cna connecto too your vm.with
bridged  you can connect to the physical network and also others can
access the evergreen for testing if its on a netwosrk.
you can swich between either options .there isnt a one way thing only
.i use techtia ssh client for windows to connect to the evergreen vm.
hope this helps