[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] patron self-serve holds pick up

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Apr 15 15:18:40 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Bill Ott <bott at grpl.org> wrote:
> We've done so by editing the code that creates the hold slip right in
> xul/server/circ/util.js.  We chop out most of the data and just print
> portions of the name on the slip, increasing the font size to something like
> 16pt.
>
>> Not all of our libraries use self-serve so we cannot edit the holds slip
>> database wide.
>
> Neither do ours, so we wrap these changes in a big IF statement to only make
> the edits for the desired pickup locations.

Incidentally, in the rel_1_6 branch we have these split into 3
different templates that can be edited by the Receipt Template Editor:
  hold_slip
  transit_slip
  hold_transit_slip

So you'll see this once we're past the 1.6.0.x series without having
to hack the code.

http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/15316

--
Jason Etheridge
 | VP, Tactical Development
 | phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
 | email:  jason at esilibrary.com
 | web:  http://www.esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference!
It is being held April 20 - 23, 2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and
Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/