[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] MARCXML sample data for 1.6.0.3?

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Thu Apr 22 01:44:21 EDT 2010

Hello everybody,

we are just trying to import some bibliographic data in MARCXML format using
"Evergreen MARC File Upload" in 1.6.0.3 version but apparently we are doing
something wrong as none of our attempts has been successful so far.

Are there any sample data in MARCXML format which we could work with -
meaning upload them directly to Evergreen using staff client (for 1.6.0.3)
only?

Thanks in advance!

Linda

Linda Jansova (Skolkova), M.A.
E-mail: linda.jansova at ff.cuni.cz, skolkova at chello.cz

Instutite of Information Studies and Librarianship
Faculty of Arts, Charles University, Prague
http://uisk.ff.cuni.cz/
Paths are made by walking. Franz Kafka